Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Procrastination

I had to laugh at the procrastination video. First of all, that guy looks like he's on crack. Second of all, I think we're all guilty of procrastination. Instead of doing the task at hand, we constantly find ways around to actually getting the job done. Like, right now for instance. Instead of finally writing this blog, which I'm doing now, I must have watched the Frank Ze video 3 or 4 times before I finally started to write this. Inspite of this being a bonus exercise, it's still considered work. And at all cost for some reason, I find ways to avoid doing actual work. But it always gets done!

1 comment:

suhan said...

I know what you mean, I always have the intention of getting things done before the last minute. Although I always get it done its never the way in which I planned it. Procastination is something that seems to like me and no matter how hard I try to get rid of it,some how it lingers around.