Tuesday, March 27, 2007

After Daniel:A Memoir Without Villains

I think that this memoir does have villains although it may not seem so at first, but when you take a closer look at it and consider all of the circumstances in his life and the things that he has been through it's hard not to see the struggles of his life as villains. You can consider his suicide attempts villains who wasn't succesful. All the struggles that he has overcome in his lifetime are villains, they are just not as obvious as other but nevertheless they are still villains.

1 comment:

khatrih said...

I really enjoyed reading you post and it was interesting to know your perception on villains. I definitely agree to your statement that there were villains in this memoir but its hard to tell when you first start reading the memoir, but later when you analyze it you see the difference.