Sunday, March 18, 2007

James Frey rather than Grey Owl is the bigger liar.

Frey’s criminal career, jail terms and status as an outlaw as written in his memoir “A Million Little Pieces” were all proven to be either fabricated or exaggerated. Even so, the author continually denied publicly that the details of his book are factual. That proved what a conniving and bold liar he is.

On the other hand Grey Owl, was labeled as a "full blooded" l; m Indian by the press and because of how he felt about his existence and his chosen life style , he never bother to correct them .Even so, that did no overshadow his works on the plight of vanishing species of the beavers and his writings on nature are still viewed as classics.

1 comment:

BryanC said...

I think you brought up a lot of facts about why you think James Frey is a bigger liar than Grey Owl. You and I had the same reasonings as to why James Frey could be considered a bigger liar. I think that the impact of Frey's lies far outweigh any lie about Grey Owl's life.