After I had read the story I had would say that Grey Owl is the bigger liar. For one: Grey Owl's lies had lasted longer most of what he had said or half of it was based on lies which had been kept by himself 'till death. Not only that, Grey Owl had created a false identity which he had used in public. Even though it's tough everyperson tells about their lies and comes clean, for Grey Owl he kept his lies and built on the lies he had created it was only until he passed away his lies came forward.
For James Frey, he had also lied but his lies had came forward in a short period of time and wasn't hidden for many years without more lies built on them. Also, James Frey at times confessed to his lies and agreed with it.
For these reasons I believe that Grey Owl is the bigger liar.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment