Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Stick With The Truth!

Most of the books I have read throughout the years deal with real stories that have taken place someplace in our world, and they have been filled with real people. At least we all think so. When we go out to look for books, I know from my personal preferance I like books that are based on true experiences people have gone through or dealt with.
I feel that author's if they are writing a book based on a true story then they should at least stick to that and not have half of it true and the other half fake. I feel this doesn't make them as the writer look very inspiring to us readers if we were to really like a particular writer because of their true and inspiring novels, only to later find out that half of their story was made up. So in my opinion, if your writing a novel based on a real life experience; don't add in any "fake" things, just the real ones.

No comments: