Sunday, March 11, 2007
When it comes to writing about ones life, I believe that the author should in fact write the truth. When most people tell stories, they use a lot or just a bit of exaggeration. Exaggeration is what makes stories more interesting and keeps the reader’s attention. I do not mind at all if authors want to add better details about a situation to make it more appealing. That also makes more enjoyable reading. I have a problem when an author adds situations or encounters that never actually happened in their memoirs. If the author wants to make up stories or events in their life, then they should write a fictional book, not a memoir/biography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally agree that if authors want to falsify stories and events in their lives they should write a non fictional book not life writings since they are based on facts.
Post a Comment