180 days as a teacher
By Lolita
Two observations that I have made about this blog and its connection to this course is that:
1) She looks at it like a challenge at first, something to overcome, the way I first looked at this course. Just more credits, and me closer to graduation, I didn’t actually expect to come out of this course with anything new.
2) The author realizes how important an education is to everybody whether we want it or not.
I would recommend this blog to others because it speaks to the students about how difficult it is for teachers and it makes you really look at your future and what the effort you put forth now has on your future.
http://180-days.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Roshida i like the way you have laid out your posting. It is well organized and does relate well to the topic. I definitely agree that the blog that you have chosen should be recommended as it is informative and interesting for students.
Your blog really made me think about my future and my education. Blogs can be useful when it comes taking courses and learning new ideas. Good Job!
Post a Comment