The two podcasts that I listened to and found interesting are:
1. Digital Planet:
This podcast talks about technology especially focusing on computers and the internet and the globalization of technology and digital transformation. It also mentions that by the end of 2015 the goal is to provide a laptop to each youngster around the world at a surprising price of $100.00 per laptop computer. Overall a very interesting podcast to listen and my observation was that this podcast talked about the global issues and computers and technology around the world.
2. Marwan: (The Fictional Autobiography of 9/11 Terrorist)
This podcast is also an interesting one, it talks about the thoughts and ideas in the mind of a terrorist and what makes a terrorist. The one observation I made in this podcast is that this podcast is trying to fight against terrorism by giving knowledge to people.
I would definitely recommend the above mentioned podcasts because they are very interesting and informative and also they have a lot of material to them that could be used for research and other studies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Khatrih, I really enjoyed reading your post. It was very informational. I think the thought of providing every young person with a laptop by 2015 at a cost of $100 each is a very progressive idea. Can you provide the link to that podcast you listened to? I would really like to hear it. Good job on your blog posting!
Post a Comment