Sunday, April 8, 2007

Blog About Canadian Authors

The name of the blog I decided to do is called Canadian Authors Who Are Christian. After following this blog for a few days, I observed many interesting postings. One posting I observed introduced a new book called “Deep Dove Crier” by Martin Chuzzlewit. It described this book as one that discusses how family inheritances can devastate family relationships from a Christian point of view. This posting also had feedback from people who are already read this book. They described this book as influential and inspiring.

This blog can be connected to this course because in our course we also discussed different memoirs by different authors. We also had the opportunity to comment on some of our peers’ postings, similar to that done by people on this blog that commented on the books.

I would recommend this blog for people who are interested in finding new Christian related books and also reading some of the comments written by those who have already read them. I would recommend this blog because it introduces the reader to a world of Christian books that are related to events that happen in real life.

No comments: