Sunday, April 8, 2007
True Crime Blogs
In reading a couple of the crime related blogs I found them to be first of all, quite intresting and very detailed. The crime related blogs seem to all have lots of true and detailed information. They all also had lots of resources and other sites listed for you to check out to see further information regarding the stories they had written about. Another good thing I found, when looking at crime related blogs was they also had pictures on some, which allowed you to have a more open and clear image of exactl y what the cime stories were about. The connections I found in relation to this course was we read a lot of memoirs throughout this program. In saying this, when I read the crime blogs I found that the information and truth that was found in them was huge. This was the same as the memoirs we have read. I would recommend this blog if you enjoy reading about crime related issues and mystery stories. I thought the information I found here was quite intresting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment