Sunday, February 18, 2007
What can I say about procrastination? First off, the ZeFrank show was definitely funny. I like how someone has finally come up with a way to perfect the art of procrastination. Like many other students, procrastination is definitely not something new to me. Over the years I have procrastinated so much that it has landed me in plenty of trouble. I'll give an example. When I was in grade 12, I had an ISU to do for my English class. We were informed about this ISU two months prior. I kept saying I would do it but never did. A couple of days before the ISU was due I began to panic. I thought I would have plenty of time to do it because I did not think it would involve as much as work as it did. The day came when I the ISU was due and I still did not finish it. To avoid being penalized for lateness, I had to fake a sickness. The problem is you would think I would learn from this mistake. I have not. Up until this very day I still procrastinate. I hope one day I'll have enough strength to do things way before they are due. Stop Procrastination!..LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Carl, that is so funny what you said and i completly agree with you. The art of procrastination is one that is very difficult to master, however, knowing that you must call in sick in order to avoid the consequences of your procrastination means that you have a pretty good grasp of it....very funny. Remind me not to give you anything to do for me. Good Luck! Annette
Hi Carl! The story you told is definately entertaining. It's good to see that you can come out of a situation like that with some humour! I just stress, and cry until I finish my assignments. Have you run out of fake illnesses yet? It's much harder to do that in college I do believe, because then you need a doctors note, and I saw a sign on my doctor's waiting room wall, and a doctors note costs $23!!
I also agree with Annette though! I too will keep my work away from you! lol
Hey Carl, that was entertaining, funny yet true. It was the same for me in highschool, and guessing the same for others that went through or going through highschool. However, when I was in highschool I worked very well underpressure, however in here it's very hard to keep up with everything you got to start early and avoid procrastination.
Hey Carl. Wow! I can definitely relate to that story. I've been in those shoes many times. I remember staying up late the night before an assignment or project was due trying to get it finished. Even in college I find myself leaving assignments to the last minute. I think we all wish that we could do our assignments on time and save ourselves the trouble of cramming the night before!
Post a Comment