Friday, February 23, 2007

I found the ZeFrank show very funny yet very true. Like many other students in highschool, everybody procrastinated at least once. In highschool I procrastinated. Whenever we had assignments due, I used to do it the last minute but for me at that time was no problem becuase I worked very well under pressure. During my years in college I was over my procrastination days, but for some reason happened again last year. But this was not like other projects it was hard and difficult. I was doing it the last minute with my soo called skilled under pressure skills, and got a mark I did not expect. After that day, I have told myself again to never procrastinate again. I hope as I get older and mature, I hope that my thoughts of procrastination also changes and moves toward a positve way.

1 comment:

khatrih said...

I really enjoyed reading your posting, the way you have shared your experience about procrastination is very interesting. I agree to what you have said about procrastination, everyone goes thorough it at least once in life. It is important to understand procrastination and try to come out of it so that it does not ruin your life. Overall your posting was well organized and very informative.