Sunday, February 25, 2007

Procrastination

The ZeFrank Show on procrastination that I watched was very interesting. The things that have been said in the video are mostly true and everyone in their lives at some point of time face procrastination. In the video he says that procrastination begins with small things, basically you start with smaller tasks and gradually move on to bigger ones mastering the art of procrastination.

I have to agree that I do procrastinate many times. One of the times that I do procrastinate is when I have to my assignments. When I have to do an assignment that is due in three or four weeks, I generally keep on putting it off until the last week or may be couple of days before the due date. This happens to me all the time, it is hard to avoid it but if you want you can avoid procrastination. When it comes to cleaning my room, my mom always tells me to clean and tidy my room, when my mom says it to me the tenth time, I will start cleaning my room. Overall I think many people do procrastinate without even knowing that they are procrastinating.

From my experience procrastination is like an addiction; once you start you keep on going with it. At some point of time it is important to control procrastination and ensure that you have control over procrastination so that procrastination doesn’t take over your life.

No comments: