Monday, February 12, 2007
After seeing the Zefrank video i had to laugh, because someone actually came out with a way to procastinate. Who would have thought that it would come to this...LOL. I am the worst procastinator in the world, and its really funny that i know this and yet still have not found a way to get around it or correct the problem. To tell the truth i think it is because i work better that way, although im sure that one day its going to be my biggest downfall, as im sure that i will be late for my own funeral. Just this past saturday i had to throw a baby shower for my girl-friend with a guest list of 40-50 people. Wouldn't you know that i called to invite everyone on Friday night....i know i know, its really bad but im sure it will get better with time, okay im HOPING, but as they say "all good things come to those who wait".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree with you. I find a way to procrastinate with everything that I do. I have been saying that I will clean my house for a week now and I always find something else to do or somewhere to go. I was home all day yesterday and I still only managed to clean my room, which leaves my living room, my closet, my kitchen and I still have to shovel the snow that fell four days ago. I have even done homework in an attempt to avoid cleaning my house.
I definitely have to agree with you Annette. I am the worst at procrastination, but I seem to do my best work when I'm under pressure. I guess we can argue that procrastination works best for some people, but not all.
Post a Comment